Friday 16 August 2013

Tonight I'm out with a few friends from work for 'cocktails' ... I'm not really much of a cocktail gal myself so will probably have one (maybe 2 haha) and then end up on my usual white wine. 

We're not eating tonight which is a bit of a blessing cos I tend to want to fall asleep after a big meal so I'll make sure I eat before I go otherwise I'll be wanting to fall down instead!! 

I'm already trying to make my mind up what to have for my first cocktail, there's always so many to choose from isn't there? I was watching Ina Garten the other day and she was making Long Island Iced Tea, no wonder I like it so much have you seen how much alcohol there is in it!! haha So, maybe I'll start with one of those, plus it's not too sweet either :) 
Long Island Iced Tea recipe Scale ingredients to servings 1 part vodka 1 part tequila 1 part rum 1 part gin 1 part triple sec 1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix 1 splash Coca-Cola® Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass. Pour into a shaker and give one brisk shake. Pour back into the glass and make sure there is a touch of fizz at the top. Garnish with lemon

Enjoy your Friday evening whatever you're doing :)









No comments:

Post a Comment