Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bakes Cakes and Bank Holidays....

So I'm not quite sure what the difference is, although I guess Bakes could be anything from fish to florentines, cakes on the other hand are just that but come in all shapes and sizes. 

My friend Anneleise made some lush chocolate oaties today and the recipe is so simple yet they look delish, I'll be making some very soon and will post a pic... if they actually make it to the table!! 

Yesterday was a bank holiday in the UK so I had the day off work, something of a treat as I normally work them. I did nothing much at all, even Nell (the hound) was a bit off colour with a bit of a sore foot so no walkies for her, we both just slobbed about a bit. I read a bit of my book and she snoozed, then I snoozed too.... don't you just love days like that? 

Its been pretty much blue skies for the past few days and definitely seems to be above average temps for this time of the year in the UK, it's usually cooling off a bit by now but there's no sign of it just yet. 

Two of my friends have had their hair done today and I'm so jealous, they both look fab!! I'm so sick of my hair, it's long and just ... well... just long and boring. The one and only good thing about it is I can just stick it up in a bun, or a pony etc, but I'd love something with some style to it, I feel like a change but I'm dithering! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment